The materials on Richee Media’s web site are provided “as is”. Richee Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Richee Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Richee Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Richee Media’s Internet site, even if Richee Media or Richee Media’s authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on Richee Media are processed using bank transfer, which is a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via any credit or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, Paystack account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Richee Media’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errorses not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Richee Media may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Richee Media does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Richee Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Richee Media of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Richee Media’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Refunds are only applicable to Followers orders that were never delivered upon which there will be full refunds made.
- Richee Media is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Richee Media at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned or for if your purchased followers drop for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of Richee Media services. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.