Sell your music online in Nigeria on top Digital music distribution companies in Nigeria. If you’ve been searching for how to make money from music in Nigeria, you’ve come to the right place.
Sell your music online in Nigeria
Blowing in the Nigerian music industry is hard. Therefore, as an upcoming artiste, you need to be able to know that your work is not in vain. This is where distributing or selling your songs online in Nigeria comes in to play.
Wizkid made N72 million Naira on Spotify alone!
You read that right.
According to video director, Adasa Cookey, Wizkid in 2017 cashed out a whooping N72 million Naira from the streaming of two of his hit songs, “Come Closer” and “My love” on Spotify where the videos have been watched more than 55 million times combined.
Also, according to Music Business Worldwide, American rapper, Drake has earned a total of N36 billion Naira from his songs on Spotify and iTunes combined.
in essence, people are cashing out by the second by selling their songs on the internet.
A select number of up and coming artistes earn between $600 to $1,400 per month from a variety of these digital distribution websites and you’ll never know because it’s on a low key. While you’re busy hoping a promoter will pay you N10k for a show, some sharper Nigerian rising acts simply record their songs and distribute to these platforms and receive hundreds of thousands every month.
How much do music streaming platforms pay?
Each streaming platform varies slightly but on average, they pay artistes as much as $0.05 per song play. Calculate this: if your song can accumulate just 10,000 plays, that is $0.05 x 10,000 plays = $500 dollars (N180,000 Naira).
Why you should distribute your songs online with Richee Media
- Other Digital Music Distribution Companies in Nigeria will demand as much as 70% revenue share from how much you get, we let you keep 100% of your music streaming sales revenues. Yes. You keep every dollar you make with us.
- Richee Media will setup your own personal dashboard, distribute your music and send you the password o you can login and monitor your streaming and sales figures yourself.
- We distribute your music to Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Shazam, Youtube Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, Spinlet, Tidal, TikTok, BoomPlay + 30 other top streaming platforms worldwide.
Are you ready to make money with your music in Nigeria? Are you ready to sell your songs online? If your answer is yes, our fee for this is N25,000 one time payment only.
If you’re thinking this is too much remember, to put your song on certain top music blogs in Nigeria costs between N50,000 to N60,000 per song. Also bear in mind that these music blogs are just music blogs.
You cannot make a dime by putting your music there.You also don’t have access to their sites to edit or remove your songs if you want to. So not only do we give you absolute control over your music and your streaming revenue, but we are also far affordable.
So i ask again, are you ready to finally make money with your music in Nigeria this year? If yes, follow the instructions below:
- Pay N25,000 to Richard Chukwuka Juwah, GTBank 04296964339
- Send payment proof with Name, phone number as well as 1 song and artwork to promote to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you’ve done this, we’ll distribute your song within 3 days and contact you to give you the details of your account.
You must make money this year by fire by force!