Array Home Collections Case Study
Array Home Collections is a new E-commerce platform based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria that sells home furniture and decor.
They thus needed brand awareness within Port Harcourt specifically. And since their products were more pricey than the average due to being imported, they required not just any customer but potential customers who were in the income bracket to purchase such.
Strategy: "Black Valentine's Campaign"
The idea behind the campaign was straight forward: offer enticing discounts for Valentine’s day shoppers. We suggested a 50% discount on select products.
We then utilized Facebook’s unparalleled audience targeting to segment our Target audience by location, age, income brackets and those interested in online shopping.
We further ran retargeting (remarketing) ads to put our ads back in front of visitors who did not make any purchase.
Lastly, we implemented Facebook’s Pixel tracking code to track the number of visitors who added to cart or checked out so as to effectively monitor conversions.
These ads ran on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and Facebook Audience Network.
- We used Social media ads to expose the brand to 34,784 people based in Port Harcourt who saw the ad 50,185 times.
- The ad was engaged with (liked, commented & shared) 1,180 times.
- 1,123 people clicked the ad with intension to purchase.
- The company recorded sales worth over N900,000 just within 5 days
- We trained all their staff members in basic social media management.
- We created 3 videos for Social Media.